PREMIUM QUALITY FOR ALL BOATS
Discover the latest cutting edge Veratron Marine products.
Cutting edge technology, high-quality design, premium material - instrumentation engineered in Switzerland
We originate from VDO Marine Instruments - The first choice in the marine business. You can even expect more from Veratron.
VDO Marine has supplied solutions for pleasure boats, yachts and sailing boats since 1958. In 2018, Veratron was established and took over the existing team, having produced VDO Marine products since 1972. The DNA stays and the team is ready to develop under the name Veratron Marine, to produce even better products for the future. The highest precision and the use of pioneering technologies have always been as important to us as the ease of use and attractive design for all our Marine products. To ensure total reliability - even under the toughest conditions - all our products undergo extensive testing and quality assurance procedures.
VMH high-technology devices for glass cockpit dashboards
The VMH displays line is the premium class of dashboard instruments designed to perfectly fit into the most modern cockpit concepts.
The elegant look of its optically bonded black glass display framed by a machined anodized aluminum edge make this display the perfect match with your stylish dash.
Its powerful automotive-grade IPS TFT display is sunlight readable and offers the maximum viewing angle.
Powered by the latest technology quad-core microprocessor, the VMH display has no fear of managing the most demanding applications.
OceanLink® – Precision CAN instrumentation for leisure boats.
The OceanLink® series focuses on the needs of the modern sports and leisure boat market. It provides a modular instrumentation concept for electronic navigation and engine monitoring with NMEA 2000®, J1939 and analog connectivity. The new product line offers a wide range of functions as well as great flexibility in installation and design.
Benefits of using OceanLink®
- Easy and effective use.
- Perfectly readable engine monitoring thanks to increased performance presentation.
- The EasyLink data connection and the plug & play solution provide a flexible installation of panel and flush mounting instruments.
- Decades of experience guarantee a fully reliable, modern navigation and engine monitoring system with NMEA 2000®.
- A solid housing design completely sealed against dust and highly water resistant (IPX7 front and rear).
- High quality precision instruments designed in Switzerland.
Further advanced features:
- Master instruments with NMEA 2000® gateway functionality passing on data, e.g. engine data, to NMEA compatible devices.
- GPS Speedometer, 85 mm, features NMEA 2000® port, which passes the position, COG, SOG data to the NMEA 2000® network.
- Touch screen TFT Display.
- Gateway functionality.
VDO Marine ViewLine
ViewLine offers a comprehensive modular, modern series of instruments for engine monitoring. More functions and greater flexibility in installation and design increase the scope for high manufacturing standards and guarantee the highest level of reliability and readability.
The benefits of using ViewLine:
- Anti-fog plastic double lens, maximum precision and stylish design with choice of nine various bezels.
- Our plug and play solution design concept offers a high level of installation flexibility for panel and flush mounting instruments.
- A cross-platform standard offers maximum freedom in respect of cockpit customization.
These single-sensor gateways are designed to upgrade your vessel sensors to NMEA 2000®. Available in 5 different variants: resistive, pyrometer, IBS, 2-in1 temperature and pressure and J1939 those can be easily configured through either the embedded wireless interface or NMEA 2000® by means of our Configuration Tool. The ISO 8846:1990 compliance completes the devices by allowing their installation into compartments.
» The first choice in the marine business.
our product types
Original Equipment Market
The world's leading marine manufacturers rely on us.
Veratron is developing and producing marine instruments for the world’s leading manufacturers of boat engines. Being partners for several decades, we are proud of having contributed to many success stories of our customers.
Get in contact
In order to purchase any of our products, get in contact with one of our dealers. Use the following button to find the store in your proximity.
» The voice of the sea speaks to the soul