Have your boat ready for the sailing season with the Sailing Kit, the fundamental setup for your sailing boat.
Item added to your cart
- Nominal voltage: 12 V
- Operating voltage: 9 - 16 V
- Current consumption: ≤ 150 mA (normal mode)
- Protection class: IP X7
- Panel cut-out diameter: 85 mm
- Connectors: Molex MX-150 12 pins / DeviceNet M12 5 pins
- Analog inputs: 2x Resistive + 1x Frequency to potentially expand your system with tank levels or rudder position
- NMEA 2000 certified with embedded analog gateway
- Boat Speed / Apparent and True Wind Angle and Speed
- Precise indication with stepper motor driven needle
- IR pushbutton for toggling between apparent and true data
The Sailing Kit offers all you need for your sailing trips.Everything contained in one box, including wiring and terminations. No bulky user manual to learn or complex menu to browse, 100% fun, 0% stress!
The Sailing Kit includes:
> Wind sensor
> OceanLink™ GPS Speedometer 14kn
> OceanLink™ Navigation gauge wind angle
> OceanLink™ Navigation gauge wind speed
All products are environmentally friendly and compliant with REACH, RoHS and NMEA 2000® regulations. The kit provides the elementary but essential configuration to make your sailing trips safe. The analogue indicators are easy to read in all sunlight conditions and power efficient, preventing your battery from unnecessary current consumption.