LinkUp Gateway - 2-in-1
- Operating voltage: 12 V (from NMEA 2000®)
- Mounting thread: M12
- Temperature range: -40 to +160 °C
- Temperature accuracy: ±1°C in the 135 °C – 160 °C range
- Pressure range: 0.5 to 10.5 bar
- Pressure accuracy ±0.2 bar (range 0.5 –3 bar), ±0.1 bar below and ±0.3 bar above
- Power consumption: ≤ 15 mA (normal mode)
- Output signal: NMEA 2000®
- Dimensions: 125 mm x 32 mm (+cables)
- Protection class: IP X9/K (LinkUp) IP69/K (Sensor)
- Flammability: UL94
- Housing material: PC-FR
- Compliance: CE, UKCA, Reach, RoHS, ISO8846:1990
Easily installed LinkUp gateway modules replace the original wiring, delivering power to both the LinkUp device and sensor from the NMEA 2000 backbone while still compliant with the NMEA 2000 certification. Thanks to their passive wireless receiver, the configuration is done in a snap by using your mobile device and the LinkUp Configurator app available for Android and iOS devices. The parameters of the sensor are configured to type, instance and warning threshold on the mobile device and then tapped against the LinkUp device for instant data download.
Before describing the different versions of LinkUp, we would like to highlight the fact that this device is a money saver compared to an overdesigned NMEA 2000 converter. It reduces wiring, since the complete device – consisting in 3 parts: a 30 cm wire pigtail with a standard M12 connector with 5 pins, the LinkUp device itself containing the device electronics, notification LED, wireless interface to program the device and the NMEA 2000 side wiring, which is the output of all the LinkUp variants and finally a sensor-side cable – including the wires is approx. 50 cm long when unrolled . The other benefits of this equipment are, the contactless configuration with your smartphone, no need to spend money in an expensive HW, the installation where needed and no additional power supply needed since the LinkUp is powered by NMEA. Last but not least, thanks to its air-sealed housing, the device can be installed in engine compartment according to ISO 8846:1990 (protection against ignition of surrounding flammable gases). As all our products, LinkUp is CE, Reach and RoHS compliant. This powerful devices are fast, powerless, secure, safe and cost-effective.