OceanLink 7'' TFT Display
Item added to your cart
- Nominal voltage: 12 / 24 V
- Operating voltage: 9 - 32 V
- Current consumption: ≤ 900 mA (normal mode) + 100mA for each EasyLink satellite gauge
- Dimensions: 250 x 125 mm (outer) 105 x 206 mm (mounting hole)
- Display: IPS TFT 7”, full 24 bit
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Materials: Aluminium case, PBT and mineral glas front
- Protection class: IP X7 (with cables connected)
- Digital Input: NMEA 2000, Video composit, alarm input
- Analog Input: 6x resistive, 2x frequency, 2x capacitive, 3x voltage
- Output data: NMEA 2000, EasyLink, alarm output
- Operating Temperature: From -25 to +70 °C
- NMEA 2000 certified with embedded analog gateway
OceanLink Master 7’’ is a multifunction display that lets you monitor engines and related sensor parameters. Up to four engines can be connected to the display. The integrated NMEA 2000 gateway lets you acquire engine data also via analog signals or SAE J1939, to then convert and distribute them on NMEA 2000 network. The display manages up to six resistive sensors, three voltage sensors, two capacitive sensors and one digital alarm. All data are also distributed on two EasyLink channels to a maximum of 16 52mm OceanLink gauges per channel.
NMEA 2000 connectivity lets you view navigation data from other devices on the network, such as wind, compass, GPS, speed and depth data.
OceanLink Display 7’’ TFT is a versatile device. It lets you control all connected engines in a single monitoring point and at the same time. The motor whose data is displayed is selected during data page configuration.
Data pages display data received from the various sources. There can be up to 10 data pages.
- Accessories Article Number:
- OceanLink Bezel TFT 7'' black A2C1697530001
- OceanLink Bezel TFT 7'' white A2C1697540001
- Silicone Cover for TFT Display 7'' A2C59501973
- Video Cable for OceanLink 7'' display A2C1845710001
- Veratron Diagnostic Tool A2C3931270001
- Spare Parts Article Number:
- Power cable + Data cable for OceanLink® Master TFT A2C1507870001