VL Flex 52 - NMEA 2000 White
Item added to your cart
- Nominal voltage: 12 / 24 V
- Operating voltage: 8 - 32 V
- Current consumption: 50 mA (Maximum backlight intensity)
- Protection class: IP 67
- Dimensions: 60 mm (outer) 52 mm (mounting hole)
- Front ring: Polycarbonate, white
- Front lens: PMMA with anti-glare and anti-fog treatments
- Display: 1.44” sun-readable color TFT display
- Resolution: 125 x 125 pixels
- Analog inputs: 1x resistive / 1x frequency
- Connector: Tyco / Hirschmann MQS connector 8 pin
- Digital ports: NMEA 2000, LIN bus
- Wireless interface: NFC
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
Veratron's new VL Flex 52 - NMEA 2000 was designed to meet the rigorous demands of commercial use. Supporting a broad range of sensors, the all-in-one 1.44’’ round gauge is singularly unique in that it can display two sets of diesel engine data simultaneously and is easily configured using a mobile device and the companion Veratron app.
The VL Flex 52 - NMEA 2000 supports input from analog sensors as well as NMEA 2000 and LIN 2.0. The simple but effective graphic design can be set up in a single or dual layout, pulling from more than 20 sets of data. It can display a large numerical value and colored bar graph that are viewable in any light condition due to its sun-readable PMMA lens with anti-glare.
Waterproof to IP67 standards, the VL Flex 52 - NMEA 2000 has a flame-retardant polycarbonate 2’’ (52mm) housing. Installation choices include flush mount or standard spinlock with additional front ring bezel colors available. It connects via an 8-pin Tyco/Hirschmann MQS plug.
The VL Flex 52 - NMEA 2000 runs off 12/24V and features over-voltage and reverse polarity protection, yet only draws 50mA with backlight intensity set to maximum. It complies with CE, UKCA, Reach, RoHS and UL requirements.
Configuring the VL Flex 52 – NMEA 2000 is as simple as tapping. Selections are chosen in the Veratron app then the mobile device is held close to the gauge. An embedded passive NFC receiver and antenna provide setup without the need for a power supply.
Highly adaptable, among the 23 types of data the VL Flex 52 - NMEA 2000 can display are vessel, engine, battery, tank and performance values. It can also be configured to set alarms. When a preset threshold is met and the alarm triggered, the bar graph or numeric value will turn bright, eye-catching red.
- Accessories Article Number:
- Spinlock nut 52 mm A2C5205947101
- Blindplug for 52 mm gauges A2C5312164501
- ViewLine Flat Bezel 52mm white A2C5318602201
- ViewLine Flat Bezel 52mm chrome A2C5318602301
- ViewLine Triangular Bezel 52mm black A2C5318602401
- ViewLine Triangular Bezel 52mm white A2C5318602501
- ViewLine Triangular Bezel 52mm chrome A2C5318602601
- ViewLine Round Bezel 52mm black A2C5318602701
- ViewLine Round Bezel 52mm white A2C5318602801
- ViewLine Round Bezel 52mm chrome A2C5318602901
- ViewLine Flat Bezel 52mm black A2C5318604001