Item added to your cart
- Display: 7" sun-readable IPS TFT touchscreen display
- Materials: Aluminium case, PBT and mineral glas front
- Nominal voltage: 12 / 24 V
- Operating voltage: 9 - 32 V
- Current consumption: ≤ 900 mA (normal mode) + 100mA for each EasyLink satellite gauge
- Dimensions: 220 x 128 mm (outer) 118 x 206 mm (mounting hole)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Protection class: IP X7 (with cables connected)
- Digital Inputs: NMEA 2000, SAE J1939, Video composit, Alarm input
- Analog Inputs: 6x resistive, 2x frequency, 3x voltage, 2x capacitive
- Output data: NMEA 2000, EasyLink, Alarm output
- Operating Temperature: From -25 to +70 °C
- NMEA 2000 certified with embedded analog gateway
The best-in-class VMH 70 display is designed to manage large amounts of complex data, and thanks to its real-time operating system it ensures full control on vital engine information immediately after power up.
Easily configured to display information from up to four engines when connected to NMEA2000 or two engines via J1939 or analog inputs simultaneously, it has large possible setting. This allows users to group similar items such as single or dual engines, battery performance, fuel, water, waste, tank level, rudder and trim, onboard systems, navigation and weather, if desired.
The device has an integrated light sensor that adjusts for easy reading without eye strain, no matter how bright or dark the conditions, and two camera inputs allow to control the engine compartment during navigation and keep an eye on the main deck while maneuvering.
The embedded NMEA 2000 gateway brings all the sensor readings and alarms to your external multi functional display, saving the cost of an additional converter.