- Nominal voltage: 12 / 24 V(from EasyLink connection)
- Operating voltage: 9 - 32 V
- Current consumption: ≤ 15 mA (normal mode)
- Protection class: IP X7
- Dimensions: 60 mm (outer) 52 mm (mounting hole)
- Front ring: Brushed stainless steel
- Front lens: Mineral glass
- Display: Optically bonded IBN segment display
- Connectivity: EasyLink, NFC
- Connectors: AMP SuperSeal 1.5
The VMH 14 instrument is a new-generation 52 mm EasyLink satellite instrument.
Every VMH Master can control up to 16 VMH 14 satellites, and the installation cannot be more easy with the veratron well-known daisy chain concept.
One single device to support 8 different data types:
- Fuel Level
- Coolant Temperature
- Oil Pressure
- Oil Temperature
- Transmission Oil Pressure
- Transmission Oil Temperature
When combined with a VMH Master device – like the brand-new VMH 35 – the instrument will display the data in a bright and digital form thanks to its sun-readable color display with outstanding outdoor performances.
The colored bar graph and the alarm display allow you to visually understand your data.
CONFIGURATION IN ONE MOVE
With the AirWave contactless configuration you can setup your VMH 14 with a simple smartphone tap!
Launch the App, define your settings, and then simply hold your mobile device in proximity of the VMH 14 device to transfer the configuration. And the configuration can also be done powerless!